City of Houston Strategic Procurement
The complete online resource dedicated to doing business with the City of Houston.
Strategic Procurement Departmental Links
- Existing Vendors Login
- Vendor Search by NIGP Code
- NIGP Code Search
- Overview of Bid/RFP Processes
- Records Management
- The Chief Procurement Officer
- Employee Directory
- Citywide DPU (Departmental Purchasing Unit) Contact List
- Site Search
- Site Map
Strategic Procurement Division
City Hall Building
901 Bagby St. Concourse Level
Houston, TX 77002
Formal Bids & RFPs
Accessing open bids and RFP documents is easy....simply click on the bid
description listed in the table below.
Upon clicking, you will be directed to the specific bid's page. Once there you will be prompted to complete and
submit the mandatory online bid form.
This page is maintained daily and provided to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for you to:
- View Projected Procurement Opportunities
- Search for Current Bids, Closed Bids, RFPs & Tabulations
- View the Pre-Bid and Pre-Proposal Conference Schedules
- Download any Solicitation Forms and Attachments
- Access the Glossary of Terms
- Online Bidding Info
- Construction Bids Over $500,000 (Public Works & Engineering)
- Construction Bids Over $500,000 (Aviation)
- Construction Bids Over $500,000 (General Services)
All bid ID numbers will contain one or more of the following letters:
C - Construction bid under $500,000
* Any other letters reflect special bids requested by a City Department
Did you know...?
Over 173,490 Vendors have successfully downloaded City Bids since September 1, 2002 to date!
The City of Houston's Strategic Procurement Division can only accept bids from registered Vendors who have an established online Web Account, have completed the online Vendor Registration Form, submitted a signed IRS W-9 and received a valid Vendor Number generated by our system. Please complete all the steps required in order to receive your valid Vendor Number. For details and further information, click here.