City of Houston Strategic Purchasing
The complete online resource dedicated to doing business with the City of Houston.
Strategic Procurement Departmental Links
- Existing Suppliers Login
- Projected Procurement Opportunities
- NIGP Code Search and Commodity Provider Search
- Overview of Bid/RFP Processes
- Records Management
- The Chief Procurement Officer
- Employee Directory
- Citywide DPU (Departmental Purchasing Unit) Contact List
- Site Search
- Site Map
Strategic Procurement Division
City Hall Building
901 Bagby St. Concourse Level
Houston, TX 77002
Existing Supplier Login
Having trouble logging in?
- NOT SURE if you are registered? Click Here to search
- NEW USER? Click Here to create a web account now
- FORGOT PASSWORD? Click Here to retrieve it now
Our online bids and RFPs require all Suppliers to be registered with us and have a valid web account. Additionally, we require all Suppliers to have a current Supplier Number. All Suppliers must provide us with a signed IRS W-9/W-8 in order to place bids on our solicitations.
If you don't have a Web Account, Click Here to create one now, choose your own password and then proceed to login. You will still need to complete and submit the online Supplier Registration Form as well as a signed IRS W-9/W-8 to become a registered City Supplier.
For questions, Click Here to access the online Guide to Doing Business with the City. For assistance by phone, please contact the Supplier Desk at (832) 393-8800 M-F, 8:00 am- 4:30 pm.
Benefits of registration include:
- Email alerts regarding bids and open bid updates
- Online bid submission
- Immediate access to bid results
* Note: We do not share your information with any third party entities.